Exabytes

1Shoppe.com


Visit my online fashion website at 1Shoppe.com for selected women fashion products!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Exora's rattling sound under the seat

After just 600kms drive on my Exora, now I found it started to gave some rattling sound under the front seats. It happens when I brake the car. Although it isn't a big deal as it happens only there's a force on the seat, i.e when gliding through bumps, however, if it is due to poor workmanship I must say it is really unbearable because Proton has over 25 years of experience in automotive industry and this problem should not happen at all, at least not at this stage.

I googled on this topic and found it indeed is a common problem and the issue is unable to be resolved. Some owners had bring over to service center but frustrated because they offer no solution on this.

Since this is the case I decided to give it a DIY by applying some gel at the join and observe it for a few days. I hope this will resolve the problem so let's wait and see.

UPDATE: I've tried to adjust the seat adjuster to its optimum level it seems to silent for now. Will monitor again.

3 comments: