Exabytes

1Shoppe.com


Visit my online fashion website at 1Shoppe.com for selected women fashion products!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

A brand new beginning

Hi to all readers, I am Steve again with this brand new blog. It's been a while since last blogging on 2010 in different blogs but somehow really lack of oomph to keep on posting, may be i am still finding a suitable theme to begin with, or due to my eyes problem, or simply just lazy! Nonetheless, since my eyes has slowly recovering from the stubborn chronic CSR, and I finally found a passionate topic to start with, hence I think it's perfect time now to start a new blog as a beginning of my life as a family man-- "my Exora, my life".

I've just blessed with a kid and now he's now 6 months old, and i have just got a job at a Japanase factory, a superb job with the short distance. I've been treating my eyes with some Avastin injections, and most importantly, bought my very first MPV of Malaysia -- The Proton Exora, where this blog theme is more about.

To all potential Exora buyers or fans, I am going to share every piece of my experience with my new MPV, start from the beginning. The car now still in stockyard waiting for final inspection and plate registration (currently WXU I think). This car is a Proton Exora Bold Executive Manual Transmissions with 1.6cc Campro CPS engine, in Generic Silver color. OTR price is RM65,700 after a year-end discount of RM1,500 and I manage to get full loan from Maybank at 2.84% for 9 years. So monthly is a bout RM764. It is therefore a really worth buy.

Accessories wise, I will be given a full tank of petrol, a smart tag device, a touch-n-go card, a 7" top tint on windscreen, a RM300 tint voucher at Raytech (I have used up to installed a RM1,300 security + heat resistant film), a free plate number stamping on all windows. Though it is not many I will try negotiate for a free Spoiler if possible ;P.

So now the car still at stock yard, according to my SA, and it shall take about 2 weeks to deliver so eagerly awaiting it :D. So stay tune for my new post as soon as I get the car! Sayonara, mata aimashou!

No comments:

Post a Comment